Peace of Mind Safety Plan
Inspired by our core purpose – creating meaningful experiences through gracious hospitality – and in response to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, we've highlighted some of the actions that we are taking to ensure our team members are protected and your stay is both safe and memorable below:
White Glove Housekeeping:
- Every surface is sanitized in common areas, restrooms, guestrooms, and “back of house” numerous times a day.
- An extensive list of high-touch surfaces is sanitized even more frequently - including, but not limited to: tables, desks, elevator buttons (where applicable), walls, pens, seating areas, doors, light switches, door handles, guestroom telephones, remote controls and more.
- Non-essential items have been removed from guestrooms, such as the iron, ironing board, extra pillows, etc. These items are sanitized and available on request.
- We’ve paused all stayover housekeeping to limit the number of individuals entering rooms.
- Should guests require fresh towels, coffee, tea, or ice, they are encouraged to call or text
- the Front Desk to schedule delivery.
- Hand sanitizer dispensing stations are available throughout the property.
Healthy and Attentive Team Members:
- Each team member has received customized COVID-19 prevention training to their specific department, ensuring that the highest standards and requirements are met at all times in every capacity.
- Team members are required to self-screen before arriving to work and immediately have their temperature taken at the beginning of each shift.
If team members are experiencing any sign of illness, they are required to stay or return home and contact their doctor immediately.
- Team members are required to wear masks when interacting with individuals as well as keep a safe social distance.
- Team members are required to sanitize their hands frequently and no less than after every guest interaction and every hour.
- When possible, staff schedules are arranged with the least amount of overlap to honor social distancing guidelines.
Personalized and Flexible Guest Services:
- We have implemented a quicker check-in and check-out process via electronic pre-arrival check-in and prepayment to support social distancing efforts.
- Pens and credit card machines are disinfected after every use.
- Texting is now available, offering guests an easy and quick way to contact our team for questions or services and helping to reduce the number of guests gathering at the front desk area.
- A more flexible cancellation policy instituted with our Peace of Mind 72-hour Flex Cancellation Policy.
Reconfigured Indoor and Outdoor Spaces
- We have rearranged common areas and outdoor spaces to allow for even more space and room between tables, chairs, and sitting areas.
Spa Services, Swimming & Sunbathing
- Guests are welcome to sunbathe, as lounge chairs and seating have been reconfigured to allow for more space.
- Swimming and wading in the pool is not permitted at this time.
Temporarily Paused Amenities
- Stay-over housekeeping services are temporarily paused as team members are not permitted to enter into occupied guestrooms at this time. Guests may text or call Guest Services with any additional amenity needs or requests such as extra towels, etc.
- Where Turndown Service was available, it has been temporarily paused.
- Where applicable, bikes to borrow, spa services, onsite gyms, and meeting areas are temporarily not available.
Complimentary Amenities, Refined (Available Starting July 1, 2020):
- Complimentary breakfast is prepared in our kitchen and served at a reserved and socially distanced table or, at select locations, delivered directly to guestroom for breakfast in bed. At most of our inns, you'll receive a complimentary Wine & Cheese Mini-Picnic for two each afternoon, which includes a wine & cheese tasting, plus our irresistible and freshly baked cookies.
- Click here to learn more about the reimagined experience at Four Sisters Inns
Guests: Thank YOU for Doing Your Part
- Before arriving, guests are asked to self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms Three days before arrival, guests are to prepay their stay and electronically complete their pre-arrival reservation information with signature, in an effort to support a more streamlined check-in process.
- Guests are to observe social distancing guidelines when interacting with a team member or individual(s) outside of their party.
- Guests are required to wear masks when in common areas or interacting with anyone outside of their party; we have masks available for those in need.
- Elevators are to be occupied by only one party at a time.
- Guests are encouraged to contact Guests Services via text or telephone for any additional needs or concerns.
On behalf of our team members and community, we thank you in advance for observing and supporting the state and local guidelines and efforts while staying with us. If we all continue to consistently do our part now, it is our hope that travel experiences will continue uninterrupted.